Kores’ Textile Division comprises a spinning plant established in 2008, at Wankaner, Gujarat. This plant produces 100% combed cotton and compact yarn for knitting or weaving. This plant complies with international quality standards and is committed to:
• Achieve, sustain and continuously improve the quality of the finished product, i.e. Blended and Cotton Yarn.
• Enhance customer satisfaction through established quality objectives and consistency.
• Continuous improvement in quality management systems, processes and infrastructure.
• Upgrade and modernise the mill from time to time to keep pace with the best technology.
To meet these objectives, another plant for blended yarn with the capacity for 20,160 spindles has been set up with the latest LMW machines and Muratec 21C autoconers.
Their range of buy voltaren online products includes:
[title size=”2″]Combed Cotton Yarn[/title]
Basic Raw Material: Shankar 6 Cotton
Count Range: 20s / 40s
• 20s / 24s / 30s / 32s / 36s / 40s combed/carded cotton yarn (knitting and weaving)
• 30s and 40s compact buy nexium 20mg weaving yarn
Packing: Carton and Pallet packing
Quality: Contamination Cleared, Autoconed, Siro Cleared, Usterised and Ultraviolet Checked yarn
Infrastructure: Complete Laxmi (LMW) range of machines with VETAL contamination clearer and Murates autoconers
Capacity: 21,600 spindles
[title size=”2″]Blended Yarn[/title]
Basic Raw Material: Shankar 6 Cotton, Reliance Polyester Fibre, Grasim VSF, Modal, imported Cationic
Count Range: 24s to 60s
• 24s to 60s single / two-ply PC (65/35,52/48 etc) CVC (60:40) / PV / HM, etc.
• Modal 100%
• High Twist
• Slub ? Magic Slub
Packing: Polybag / Cartons
Quality: Electronically Cleared, Autoconed yarn, Usterised and Ultraviolet Checked
Infrastructure: Well-modernised LMW range of Machinery from B/R to R/Fs and Muratec 21c autoconers
Capacity: 20,160 spindles
Other key equipment:
Uster: Uster Tester ? 5 | HVI ? Spectrum
Premier: Tensomaxx ? 7000
Statex: CSP System | TPI Tester | Wrap Reel
[tagline_box ” title=”” description=”If you would like to know more about this division, contact:
Mr. Kirti Parekh – General Manager, Marketing
Call: +91 22 2447 6831 / +91 93209 93779
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org“][/tagline_box]